Skip to the content
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- All bookings are not transferable and are non refundable unless a Covid 19 lockdown situation or restriction is in force.
- Should you be taken ill, with covid 19 an alternative booking may be made at the discretion of the management upon production of positive test result.
- You agree you will be responsible for your child at all times and all adults in your party will wear a face covering at all times except whilst sat at a table.
- You agree that adults will only be permitted on the play frame for rescue or supervision purposes.
- You confirm that you, or anyone in my party does not have any symptoms of Covid 19 and should any symptoms develop, you will not attend.
- You confirm that no more than 6 people will be seated at your table and that only members of your immediate household will be sat at your table and that all social distancing rules will be adhered to.
- You agree, Camelot Play Castle will keep your personal details for 21 days in accordance with NHS Track and Trace.
- We do not permit the consumption of food & drink unless purchased from Camelot Play Castle.